A girl can dream and with that in mind I have come up with an ultimate wish-list of things I would love to buy this month. If only money were no object I would be hailing a taxi to the nearest high street right away. Feel free to purchase any one of these lovelies for me and you?ll be my BFFL (best friend for life!). My wish list:
- Alice by Alice Temperly scarf: who wouldn?t want to add this must-have accessory to their wardrobe, seen on the likes of Fearne Cotton and Gemma Arterton?
- Backless dress: sophisticated and glamorous. Why not try it as day-wear to brighten up a Wednesday?
- Black trainers/cotton pumps ? to wear with vintage dresses: flat shoes are a must in the office but are super-stylish with an edge.
- Clarins Gold Attraction Face Pallette: perfect for creating a dewy complexion even Keira Knightly would be jealous of.
- Nars Orgasm Illuminator: I am hankering after this beauty product to give me the perfect glow for January.
- 50?s/60?s/70?s wrapping paper: Use as wall art or to wrap a meaningful gift for someone special.
- A four poster bed: Romantic luxury at its best. Think I would end up working from my bed each day though.
- Sheer coloured body suit to finish with ALOL jewellery and wear with denim, maybe add shoulder pads too: This outfit has a touch of the Lady Gaga about it, but it?s fashion-forward and will be sure to get some double-takes. Perfect!