- Alice by Alice Temperly scarf: who wouldn?t want to add this must-have accessory to their wardrobe, seen on the likes of Fearne Cotton and Gemma Arterton?
- Backless dress: sophisticated and glamorous. Why not try it as day-wear to brighten up a Wednesday?
- Black trainers/cotton pumps ? to wear with vintage dresses: flat shoes are a must in the office but are super-stylish with an edge.
- Clarins Gold Attraction Face Pallette: perfect for creating a dewy complexion even Keira Knightly would be jealous of.
- Nars Orgasm Illuminator: I am hankering after this beauty product to give me the perfect glow for January.
- 50?s/60?s/70?s wrapping paper: Use as wall art or to wrap a meaningful gift for someone special.
- A four poster bed: Romantic luxury at its best. Think I would end up working from my bed each day though.
- Sheer coloured body suit to finish with ALOL jewellery and wear with denim, maybe add shoulder pads too: This outfit has a touch of the Lady Gaga about it, but it?s fashion-forward and will be sure to get some double-takes. Perfect!
Free delivery on UK orders over £45