Can you believe 2013 is almost at an end? It's been a crazy but great year for the Anna Lou brand and although we are sad to see it go, we're all looking forward to whatever 2014 will bring!
As a little farewell to this year and to thank all of our customers for their support over the past 365 days we've brought back some of our most loved pieces to the site and are offering you the chance to shop our bestsellers
at reduced prices today. So if there was ever a jewellery item that passed you by earlier in the year, then this is your chance to grab it before it's gone!
For your viewing pleasure we've also collated some of our 2013 brand highlights into a fun montage as a little reminder of all that the brand has achieved this past year! So without further ado, these were our 2013 moments (and please do share yours too!)...
- We shoot our new look book and team up with the lovely Olivia Purvis
as she becomes our 2013 brand ambassador.
- We launch our products in House of Fraser stores across the country.
- The ALOL brand goes global as we visit Tokyo for the first time!
- Anna Lou of London takes part in Jewellery Week and we show our collections to a whole new set of jewellery lovers.
- The now much loved social tag necklaces
launch online for the first time!
- We host our first blogger event and have a ball doing it too, with our 'Anna Lou gets personal'
- Our bespoke 'design your own' service
gets bigger and better than ever!
- We launch our new evening wear Luxe collection
to much acclaim and our new fashion blog is born!
- We hit LFW and take part in the Handpicked Media suite
with our new collection.
- It's Tokyo take two and the launch of our new younger collection - Miss Anna
- Anna Lou of London products make up the goody bags at the Cosmo Blog Awards
and we see our girl Liv Purvis take home the prize of best fashion blogger!
- Ahead of Christmas we launch our collection in Selfridges and host our very own design your own jewellery events
What a year! Do tell us what your highlights have been in 2013!
We hope you all have a fantastic New Years Eve and celebrate in style - Here's to 2014 and all it brings!