Would you like to work for Anna Lou of London? If you are passionate about jewellery, people and fun then keep reading.
We are currently hiring.
Jewellery Maker/ Content Creator:
Anna Lou of London is looking for a Jewellery Maker and Content Creator to assist in the production studio on a day to day basis.
Previous experience required with:
You will make pieces of jewellery for orders and photograph products/make short movies and upload to our social media platforms as well as the website via the CMS. As well as support the day to day production and social media activities at Anna Lou of London. We hope this will be a fun and fulfilling role in a fast growing company! We expect you to uphold the company's standards both in terms of quality of output and responsiveness. In return we hope to provide you with a fun and rewarding experience.
- Resin pouring
- All social Media content creating experience required:
- Tik Tok videos and IGTV, SnapChat and Pinterest.
Skills / Experience required:
- You will be required to have experience and provide support for the Digital and Social Media functions.
- Be hands on posting on all socal media platforms
- Have have ideas for films and photography
- Have a very good knowledge of uploading content to Tik Tok, cresting images for Instagram, pinning to Pinterest, Uploading posts on Facebook, Twitter and the Blog would be an asset.
Application:Please apply with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have experience of making jewellery.
- An excellent knowledge of all social media platforms
- We are looking for an ideas person.
- Good knowledge of imovie or movie editing tools
- Have an interest and a good knowledge of product photography/ filmmaking and editing.
- Monitor analytics from the social media posted to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
Thank you for your application for the role. I have received a large number of applications for this role so just wanted to check some information before we have a zoom interview to make sure you have the relevant experience required:
1) have you got min 3 years jewellery making experience.
2) have you got previous experience making beaded, resin jewellery and polishing and plating jewellery? And can you show samples in the interview?
3) have you got hand engraving experience? Please show examples at the interview.
4) you would be required to work at the studio. 9-5pm min three days a week. Do you live within an hour of Taggs Island?
5) you would be required to assist with making some social media Tik Tok and Instagram videos to showcase products you’ve made for the brand. Have you got previous experience making video content?
If you can answer these questions fully please reply and I can arrange a zoom interview.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience