Inside Anna's Stocking...
I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas this week and are enjoying the holidays (eating plenty of mince pies) and gearing up for the new year celebrations! I had a great day with the family and despite the stormy weather it was the perfect Christmas!
As something a little different on the blog this week I thought I'd do a more personal post and tell you what was inside my stocking this season. Santa was very good to me this year and brought me plenty of my most coveted items (thank you hubby) and these were a few of my faves:
1. An adorable lingerie set from Freya Lingerie
2. A new iPhone case from Lazy Oaf
3. A chic clutch from the Cambridge Satchel Company
4. The Anatomy of Fashion by Colin McDowell
5. A DIY gingerbread biscuit kit from Biscuiteers
6. My favourite scent - Chanel No. 5
7. Smokey Eye shadow set from Bobbi Brown
8. A pair of sprinkle socks from Happy Socks
What did you get in your stocking? Send me a tweet @annalouoflondon
and tell me all about your Crimbo pressies!