Image source here
Happy Bonfire night folks! Although we can't quite believe it's the 5th November already we do love a good celebration and bonfire night is no different.
Seeing as tonight fireworks will be going off and sparklers will be donned in honour of Guy Fawkes, we thought we'd do our own tribute to all things sparkly - sparkly jewellery of course!
With the party season upon us and bonfire night the first truly wintery event of the calendar, we figured it was time to set out sights on those coveted items that shine and sparkle their way into our wishlist every winter season. So for a slightly safer way to light up the skies tonight why not check out our edit of (jewellery) sparklers below!
1. The Chandelier necklace
- simple and striking.
2. Crystal initial necklaces
- sparkly and colourful, what could be more fun?
3. Fortune Crystal Hair Barette
- treat your hair to a touch of shimmer!
4. Crystal teardrop studs
- sophisticated and eye catching.
5. Jade bracelet
- this makes a serious style statement!
6. Miss Anna crystal embellished cuff
- cute, bright, sparkly, this will brighten up any winter day.
Will you be watching the fireworks this evening? Stay safe and stay sparkly!