We know, we know
, it's still only mid January but how quickly is the new year flying in already folks? Valentines is less than a month away so if you want to make sure you get your coveted piece from the other half you better start leaving those hints, like, about NOW! (Our bespoke items take two weeks to make remember!)
So what are your hints going to look like? Well he was
good to you at Christmas so maybe you shouldn't ask for too much? Eh as if! C'mon he needs all the help he can get if you don't want to end up with a pair of earrings even your Nan wouldn't wear. So to help you (and him) out we've put together our top ten Valentines gift ideas to give you a few ideas of what a great V-Day gift could look like!
1. The Love Necklace
- well it says it all really doesn't it? This necklace is simple and to the point and you really couldn't argue if you were given this as it shows he more than cares. Plus its gorgeous right?
2. Pearl Heart stud earrings
- maybe the 'L' word hasn't quite been mentioned yet and you don't want to expect too much? These cute heart earrings come in three different colours and are only £17.50 in the sale at the moment.
3. Love hairclip
- its cute and its affordable, its the perfect first time Valentines gift!
4. The engraved heart Charm bracelet
- This simple bracelet can be engraved with anything you like, making the perfect personal gift.
5. Infinity Ring
- simple, elegant and meaningful. If you're not into obvious, overly smushy V-day pressies then this one is for you.
6. JeTaime Necklace
- team this with a trip to Paris boys and you are onto a winner. Too much? Really? Oh ok well the necklace is still a great present!
7. Pearl LOVE bracelets
- Cute, fun and straight to the point. We like.
8. P.S I Love you ring
- so your other half should really write the name of this item on the card to give you the full effect but this heart shaped cubic zirconia ring is just gawjus!
9. Cliffs of Dover Silk Scarf
- not red, not Valentines related and no mention of love, are you sure this is a Valentines gift? Well not everything loves the cheese so this one's for you sophisticated gals who like to pretend that Valentines is all just a big marketing ploy (but still expect a gift, naturally)
10. The Love Locket
- and finally this is the serious one. Nothing says love better than a gorgeous timeless locket engraved with your names/ marriage dates/ initials. If you opened to find a pic inside even more brownie points to him!
Have you started thinking about Valentines? Let us know which products you love!