We loved how fashion blogger Lucy from Shiny Thoughts styled our hot pink studded wrap bracelet in this colourful outfit post so much we've decided to create a whole post around it!
Image from Shiny Thoughts
As a self confessed lover of all things colourful and shiny (hence the blog name) Lucy doesn't play by the rules when it comes to fashion and will often be seen sporting bright colours and bare legs (so brave!) in the winter months. What we loved about this Winter brights outfit particularly was the fun and energy it exuded, and all simply by adding a touch of colour to your winter wear.
Even if your not quite ready to put the black opaques away (brr!) and are still bundling up in your winter coat every day, adding punchy primary's and zesty neon's through your accessories is an easy way to make sure your outfit stays on the bright side of the colour spectrum and doesn't edge into the dull.
With Lucy's fearless approach to colour as our inspiration, we've put together a colour wheel of ideas to get you started...
1. Green - The Checkerboard bangle (see all green items here)
2. Yellow - the Shooting Star bangle (see all yellow items here)
3. Orange - the Love at First Sight Earrings (see all orange items here)
4. Red - the Juicy lips necklace (see all red items here)
5. Pink - The Bonito chain bracelet (see all pink items here)
6. Purple - The Purple Rose earrings (see all purple items here)
7. Blue - The Mesmerise Silk Scarf (see all blue items here)
8. Turquoise - The Jade bracelet (see all turquoise items here)
What do you think of bright colours for Winter? Will you be rocking the trend? Tweet us @annalouoflondon, send us a pic of Instagram or Follow us on Facebook.