After spending my first day of work at Anna Lou of London, I had the urge to share with you my top 5 favourite jewellery pieces I absolutely need for the Summer season! This Summer 2015 it is all about BRIGHT COLOURS and ROSE GOLD pieces!
- Loving that rose gold trend? Absobloodylootely! It is the perfect feminine touch to add to your cheeky-summery look. Feel a little adventurous? Wear a personalised rose gold necklace with a gold or silver necklace, for best results try two different lengths together.
- Nothing better than embracing your initials on a pearl bracelet ( £18 each) Simply brilliant! Summer of weddings? Be the best dressed guest by wearing a pearl bracelet with your most elegant-posh outfit. You are the bride to be (firstly congratulation), and why not cherish your bridesmaids with a lovely personalised pearl bracelet? This will be your most memorable day of your life and theirs too!
- These playpurses are definitely a ‘’must’’ for the summer season. They are the perfect accessory to add a touch of colour to your outfit. The ''boyfriend jeans'' are back in style, wearing a pair with a lovely white blouse, and one of these colourful playpurses might just be what your outfit is in desperate need for! Now you have the difficultly of picking one! Good luck! £25 each
- You can never go wrong with timeless pieces like an engraved name ring. Double the fun and get a glamourous two-finger ring. Wicked!
- Statement necklaces are still ‘’in’’ and are one of the hottest trends of 2015, grab one or two and layer them to create your own unique pendant. Don’t be afraid to express yourself!