In case you hadn't already guessed we are a little obsessed with all things jewellery here at Anna Lou of London and one of the biggest reasons we wanted to start our own blog was because we wanted to share our jewellery loves with you all and provide a one stop haven full of jewellery news, trends and advice!
Although the jewellery blogosphere isn't as burgeoning as the fashion sector, there are definitely a few daily reads that we most certainly couldn't live without and because we support the jewellery sector and all who are part of it, we thought it would be fun to share our top jewellery blogs with you, those which inspire and motivate us!
1. In Detail - written by London based jewellery obsessive Beanie Major and including amazing street style snaps from her photographer boyfriend Harry Cresswell, this blog is definitely one to drool over for ultimate accessory style tips. Beanie's blog features interviews with some of the industries top jewellery names, as well as the latest trends from the streets and the catwalks.
2. Gem-A-Porter - we had the pleasure of meeting the girls from Gem- a -Porter a few months ago at Treasure London, where they kindly featured us as part of their round up. We love the photography style and are even more dumbfounded by the fact that every post is written in English, Russian and Brazilian Portugese. Impressive stuff huh?
3. Adorn London - part of trend forecasting site Adorn Insight, this blog is full of up to the minute trends, new launches, street style and inspiration. Its a must read for any jewellery addicts.
4. Love Gold - If you are a magpie for all things gold and shiny, then this blog may be for you. An inspiration site featuring photographs and styling tips with gold jewellery from around the web and from various contributors, its a haven for gold jewellery trends.
5. Gem Gossip - A lovely blog which documents everything from celeb jewellery style and how to get it, to jewellery look books and antique jewellery news. Written by Danielle, a graduate in gemologist studies, its also full on tips, advice and gemstone education.
What are your favourite jewellery blogs? If you have any great finds we may have missed, do share them!